This Halloween was so much fun for the little boys! They were much more aware of what was going on and excited to celebrate Halloween! They loved checking out all the neighbors decorations and frequently requested that we drive by certain houses!
We ended up going to the littles preschool to pick out our pumpkins this year.
They were actually really affordable!
We went with one big one to carve and a couple of little ones.
We measured all the boys!
And had fun with some cut outs!
Before Halloween the boys got to wear their costumes to school for their Halloween party.
We had a few arguments about who was dressing up as who, but in the end it worked out!
Here's their class!
Our neighborhood club also hosted a fall festival.
They had delicious festive treats and carnival games for the kids.
They boys enjoyed playing the games and 'winning' prizes.
On Halloween we finally got around to carving our pumpkin. All of the boys lost interest pretty quickly so I'm glad we only committed to carving one pumpkin.
Halloween night Finley invited a few friends over for a Halloween party. We went all out with mummy hot dogs, eye ball caprese, pumpkin cuties, alien jellos, 7 layer dip, and apples with caramel. It was a feast!
The littles were very excited to go trick or treating!
The big boys ended up going too...but I'm not sure how many more years Finley will go! Several of his friends had to be convinced. Overall it was a very fun Halloween! I'm so glad the boys were able to go trick or treating this year!
1 comment:
The boys looks so cute in their Woody and Buzz costumes! And you and David made a great Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head. :) I didn't get Finley's costume... am I missing something? And the food for your Halloween party looked amazing!
Post a Comment