One of my good friends from church who moved away wanted to do a girl's weekend at the beach to celebrate her 40th birthday. I am not one to turn down a girls weekend away!
It was great to get to see and catch up with Emily the birthday girl! She is so much fun and such a positive presence in my life!
Karen, Kelly (who also moved away), and Toni were also there to celebrate! It was such a fun weekend filled with lots of laughs!
We could not have asked for better weather either! It was so warm that I even got into the water twice!
Relaxing on the beach!
Toni made an amazing raspberry lemon cake for Emily's birthday.
I caught up on sleep and enjoyed lots of quiet time! But I do get restless when I don't have something to do lol.
Playing in the waves!
Karen found a dead crab on the beach and thus a crab photo shoot ensued.
We cooked most of our meals but got all dolled up for one meal out on the town.
We didn't mind having to wait sitting out on a porch overlooking the sound.
Happy 40th Birthday Emily!
It was such a great weekend and just the break that we all needed!
1 comment:
Looks like a blast! Some of my favorite people!
Post a Comment