Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Snow!

 


This past January we had several snow storms hit!

 

The boys are at a fun age where they really get into playing in the snow and sledding.


A few of our snows were super cold and we didn't last long outside!


Of course the boys always request hot chocolate after playing in the snow!




 

 

We had one snow that was perfect for rolling snow balls and making a snow man!










Hunter really took to sledding. Jackson only enjoyed it the first few times.













Finley enjoyed getting to hit up some big hills in the back of our neighborhood with his friends!




It was definitely fun to have several "good" snows, but now we are all ready for warmer weather and spring!




1 comment:

Andrea said...

After our nice warm December, these snow storms were kinda shocking for me! And my girls don't really want to sled anymore, so I didn't even go out it in once. I just snuggled up warm in my house. Ha! I guess I need you guys closer so I have someone to go sledding with. :)