The boys wrapped up a great first year of preschool in a 2/3-year-old combined class!
Here are their official preschool pictures (which mom forgot it was picture day so please forgive the "play clothes"):
I wasn't planning on buying them until I saw them! How could I resist?!?
Big shout out to their teachers for always sending us photos and videos from their school days!
Highlights from their school year:
The fun school playground!
The play kitchen.
Fishing for stars!
Thanksgiving feast complete with Hunter in a pirate hat lol.
Measuring height!
Decorating the Christmas tree.
Brotherly love!
Digging in the sand.
Donuts with Dad to celebrate Father's Day a little early!
Pajama Day to honor a child in their classroom battling cancer.
Art projects!
Taking care of babies!
The school had an under the sea parade and their classroom dressed up as crabs!
Their costumes were so cute!
Celebrating Dr. Seuss day!
More fun on the playground!
Their sweet little class!
Unfortunately, because the boys were in a combined class, I think everyone ages up except for them! They will get the same teachers, which I am super excited about, but will have to make all new friends. We are really happy with their preschool, teachers, and friends and can't wait for them to go back next fall! For me, it can't come soon enough! Ha ha ha!
2 comments:
Thomas was a crab in his preschool play too! I love it so much!
Oh my gosh. Those official school pics are TOO CUTE. I'm glad they had a good year. And those crab costumes are awesome.
Post a Comment