A few days before school started Finley told me he wanted to get his hair cut!
I think it was a result of some kid commenting on his 'sick mullet' at open house. Remind me to thank that kid lol.
I first took him to great clips and they didn't take off enough so then I had to clean it up. I think it looks decent now!
Last first day of middle school!
I can't believe he will be a high schooler next year! Where does the time go?!?
Hunter and Jackson started a week after Finley and are staying in the 3 yr old classroom with the same teachers.
We just love their teachers so couldn't be more thrilled!
They just need to make some new friends now.
We are all so excited to be back in school. But I think I'm the most excited! More free time for mama!
1 comment:
Hooray! Hope all the boys have GREAT a great year!
Post a Comment