
On June 23, 2007 David and I were sealed in the Raleigh, North Carolina Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. This was a big day for us and we worked really hard to get to the temple. We were so excited that we were finally able to be sealed together as a family for time and all eternity! We were also blessed that so many friends and family were able to join us that day.

Here we are with Brother Norman Heap. Brother Heap not only taught our Temple prep class, but he was also able to come to the Temple and perform the sealing.
Here we are with both of our families. David's parents drove all the way up here from Florida to be here for our special day. My family was there as well, but they didn't have to travel quite as far.
Here we are with our good friends the Sherwoods. They missed out on the group photo, so they got one all to themselves.
Here we are with both of our families. David's parents drove all the way up here from Florida to be here for our special day. My family was there as well, but they didn't have to travel quite as far.
Here we are with our good friends the Sherwoods. They missed out on the group photo, so they got one all to themselves.
Here is the rest of the gang from Greensboro: Bishop Sweat and his wife Andrea, Tom and Kelly Daugherty, and Jeremy and Ericka Holmes. Thanks you guys for being there for us! We really appreciate your love and support!
Here we are with some of our friends from our old ward in Chapel Hill: Brad Krammer, Jill Austin, and Bishop Anderson. There were a few others present from the Chapel Hill ward as well, but they left before we got to take their pictures.We are so happy to finally be sealed in the temple! Thanks for every one's love and support and we are so happy that so many of you could make it!

6 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish we could have been there. We wanted to be there so badly. :(
We are so happy for you guys. What a wonderful blessing to be sealed for eternity to your best friend. Congrats again!!!
We're so happy for you guys. I'm glad we could share that monumental experience with you.
Your family is so very proud and full of joy that you both made this big step! And it was such a spiritual experience to be there with you. We love you both!
Mom & Dad
Congratulations! How fortuitous that you posted this the day your sister was educating me, her episcopalian friend, on such things. I'm so happy for you both. God bless!
(in other news, I hung out with Hadley last night. She's fantastic and I suspect we're going to be good friends)
You both look so truly happy in these pictures. And I love your skirt, Natalie. I am so happy for you guys and so glad that we are friends and get to journey through life together. Congrats!
Congratulations! That is so awesome! Oh, I love your blog! So cute!
Post a Comment