CARNIVAL!
Sometimes work can be fun. A few weeks ago my work had an afternoon carnival. I was in charge of the cotton candy machine. For some reason the cotton candy did not want to stay where it was supposed to. By the end of the day I was completely covered in it! It was in my hair, my eye lashes, and even inside my shirt! As you can tell from this picture, my hand was coated in it! Just like a glove! Is this every kid's dream or what? Even though I LOVE cotton candy, by the end of the day, I couldn't stomach a single bite. Ahhh, adventures working at TEC.
5 comments:
You look like the cotton candy monster! I bet it was nice to take a shower and get all those cotton candy webs off you!
Brandon and Whitney would be SOOOOO jealous.
Seth would have gladly done the job for you. He LOVES cotton candy!!
Now that looks like a great day at work!!! I would love to go to work if I could make cotton candy, and EAT it!! mmm! I bet David was very jealous!
Dave and Debbie
I agree. Work is only fun when there is cotton candy involved.
Post a Comment