Tuesday, October 28, 2008

State Fair 2008

You know it is fall when the fair rolls into town.
This past weekend David, his parents, and I, traveled to Raleigh for the North Carolina State Fair! Going to the state fair has always been a tradition in my family, so I am proud that I am extending it to David's side as well.
The highlights of our trip there are documented below: the exhibits, crafts, food, and animals! The fair came and went quickly, but I am glad we were able to attend, even if we didn't ride any rides :).





6 comments:

Megan said...

I love the fair!!!!!! It makes me wish the fair was twice a year instead of once a year. I'm glad to see my blanket got the ribbons it deserved!!!

Kathryn Palmer said...

Glad you guys were able to go to the state fair. Sounds like you had the full experience (except for the rides). Nice touch with the denim overalls, country girl!

Natalie said...

Yes, I thought it would only be appropriate if I wore my overalls to the State Fair.

Unknown said...

I heard you were pregnant!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Your life will never be the same, but it will be so much more exciting! I hope you have twins. :)

Also, I love the photo of you and David in the right corner of your blog.

Unknown said...

Natalie--you asked about the pie on my blog. It is just out of the Joy of Cooking cookbook. I have made lots of apple pies from different sources, and the Joy of Cooking recipe works out the best.

ANd it is sooooo yummmy!

Unknown said...

Natalie--you asked about the pie on my blog. It is just out of the Joy of Cooking cookbook. I have made lots of apple pies from different sources, and the Joy of Cooking recipe works out the best.

ANd it is sooooo yummmy!