Happy (Belated) Easter everyone!
This Easter we had a lot of fun with Finley.
He is finally old enough to really enjoy dying eggs, Easter egg hunts, and of course eating candy!
Finley enjoyed watching the water/vinegar mixture fizzing.
We ran out of vinegar towards the end, but most of the eggs still turned out nicely.
Luckily we had some paper towels near by.
He kept taking them in and out over and over again to check on them.
This one is a flower.
And only one got cracked! (by me)
And can you guess who designed these two?
David! Who knew he was so crafty.
This made for a great rainy day activity!
Here Finley is with one of the hostesses.
I just love that expression on his face.
He is not sure what to do here.
Check out those adorable bunny plates Nicolle made.
So cute!
Finley had to be held back a bit while the adults hid the Easter eggs.
Go Finley Go!
I have to confess, the night before the egg hunt we did some egg hunt training around the living room. We wanted Finley to have a bit of an edge over the other kids his age :).
And the best part was that he was blind to the fact that the was something in those eggs.

There were so many eggs! I think we left with more than we brought.
There were so many eggs! I think we left with more than we brought.
This go round, the grandmas and grandpas hid the eggs.
Finley struggled to get this one out.
Can you find the hidden egg?
I think they thought he was a little more advanced in his hunting skills than he really was.

I hope everyone had a fun Easter!
Ham, sweet potato casserole, biscuits, green beans, and deviled eggs!
I was very proud of how my ham and eggs turned out.
A few fell apart while I was putting them together, and there were some that were slightly colored from our egg dying the day before.
I hope everyone had a fun Easter!
I am so grateful for our Savior. I know that he lives. I know that he suffered for each one of us so that when the judgment day comes, He can be there to show us mercy if we humble ourselves before Him. What a comfort it is to have the gospel here on the earth, to know it is true, and to know there is a way back into our Heavenly Father’s presence even when we do make mistakes. I am grateful for His mercy.
2 comments:
Happy Easter! It looks like you guys had a great weekend.
And those deviled eggs look great! Totally worth it, right!
Beautiful colored eggs, Natalie. I'm glad your family had a wonderful Easter. North Carolina is the best place to celebrate this holiday, in my opinion.
Post a Comment