SOUND THE ALARM!
Slide down the pole
Grab your gear,
We're ready to roll!
That's right...today we celebrated Finley's 2ND birthday with a Firefighter theme!
Setting the Scene!
We decorated the house to make it look like it was on fire!
We were in need of some firefighters to help us put it out!
Finley was so excited about all his party decorations and kept saying Fee fees party!
TOOLS!
He got a few gifts before the party to help him get ready.
A firetruck puzzle for him and his friends to work on and some cute firetruck pjs.
When his friends arrived they played together and also colored some fun pictures of Dalmatians, firefighters, and a fire truck.
Games!
This year we also attempted to play some games with the little ones.
Our next firefighter training activity was called animal rescue. Not only do firefighters put out fires, but they also have to know how to find and save animals.
(hopefully this will also help them practice before all the Easter Egg hunts next weekend)
We put on music for the kids to dance to, and when the music stopped, they had to stop, drop, and roll around on the floor to put out an imaginary fire.
(listening to David explain when and why the kids would need to stop, drop, and roll was hilarious)
THE FOOD!
I also made a few 'Dalmatian' cup cakes for the kids to eat.
Pretty soon it was time to say goodbye to our friends.
I can't believe my little boy is turning two!
After all that training and hard work it was time to eat.
I just loved seeing all the children around this little table.
They were so cute all sitting and eating together.
THE CAKE!
This year I had a very talented friend Carissa make Finley's Birthday cake.
I really wanted a firetruck and I was just blown away with what she came up with!
Finley really enjoyed being sung to this year. He even joined in! As soon as the song ended, he started blowing even though we hadn't made our way over to the cake yet. It was too cute!
We sent them home with some of Finley's favorite things: firefighter stickers, bubbles, lollipops, play dough, and a fire helmet!
Thank you for all those who came and helped out at the party!
Finley had so much fun!
5 comments:
You guys hoested a great Firefighter Birthday Party!
I still can't believe Finley is TWO!
So much fun and how creative!! A celebration everyone will remember, for a very special two year old. Happy Birthday, Finley!!!!
Looks like those Firefighters had a blast!! Happy Birthday to Finley!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FEE FEE WE LOVE YOU!
We wish we could have been there! The party and everything involved looked amazing .... you are the best mommy and daddy in the world!!!!
p.s. We would have killed stop, drop and roll! :)
Thanks for letting Care Bear crash the party. :) I think her favorite part was finding the animals because that's what she told me about when she came home.
Thanks for sharing the pics. Looks like it was awesome!
Post a Comment