When we first moved into our current home we decided that one day we would put in hardwood floors on our first floor. Well that day finally came... five years later!
After hemming and hawing over it for several years, (debating on which type of wood to use, what color, to install it ourselves or pay someone else), we finally pulled the trigger.
We couldn't be more please with the results!
I love the color, style, and feeling of the wood under my bare feet.
Even David was impressed with the speed and quality of the installation.
Our workers completed the job in less than a day and a half!
I kept telling him how much easier and better it would be to hire someone else to do it :).
Finley was also very excited about the floors.
He really enjoyed watching the crew work on the floors.
It was hours of entertainment!
And when the final product came together, Finley was so excited he jumped up and down on it, danced around, kept talking about how wonderful and beautiful the floors were, and eventually laid down on the brand new floors.
Or was that me? :)
3 comments:
Cool! They turned out really nice. And I highly recommend the Method cleaner...it's my favorite.
Looks beautiful! I can't wait to see them in person!
Wow!!! The floors look great!!!! Looking forward to slipping and sliding with Finley at Thanksgiving!!! : ) Love, Abuelo and Grammie
Post a Comment