Here are some funny things Finley has said this past month.
- David and I were just starting out on our morning run with Finley in the stroller and Finley declared "Let's Rock and Roll". The funny thing is that neither David nor I ever use that phrase. Don't know where he picked that up from!
- Finley has been counting his fingers lately. He often counts them and then says "Mama, I have ten fingers!". It seems to surprise him every time.
- We were on our way to Finley's school this morning and stopped at a stop light where two school buses were side by side. Finley excitedly told me "Look, those school buses are neck and neck".
- While trying to put Finley to bed the other night, David was still at work :(. Finley was upset that he wasn't there and said "I don't want dada to make the money". It was so cute and sad at the same time.
- We recently attended an acapella concert that Uncle Donovan was in. All week long Finley has been singing one of the songs. "All the pretty girls on a Saturday night". When I asked him who the pretty girls were he said "Mama and Mimi".
- When asking Finley what treat he wanted the other night, he responded with 'Pine needles'. Not quite sure he remembers what those are.
- While running Finley is always so thoughtful and reminds David and I to 'watch out for the dog poop or don't step in dog poop'.
- While running Finley is always so thoughtful and reminds David and I to 'watch out for the dog poop or don't step in dog poop'.
- Finley recently received a Buzz Lightyear action figure for his birthday. While carrying it around and playing with it he told me "Buzz is my friend. And Andy is letting me borrow him". I was so impressed that he remembered that from the movie!
3 comments:
I think he got "Let's Rock and Roll" from watching too much Jack Black on Yo Gabba Gabba. :)
Thinking of you guys...
Love these!
Telling you to "Watch out for the poop" is a very important job, because if he didn't, you just might step in it! LOL!
What a cute kid!
Post a Comment