Monday, August 26, 2013

Tumblebees

Fin man completed another fun summer at Tumblebees! He was fortunate enough to have the same teacher he had last summer and a friend from church in his class! He had a really great time getting his 'energy' out. Here are a few things he learned: 

How to do a cartwheel. (well sort of)

I call this move a jump, tuck, and roll. (almost like a forward handspring)

Head/hand stand. 

Pencil jumps. 

High knee jumps. 

Chin ups and walking up a wall. 


Round the bar. 

Jump into a pit of foam blocks. 

Slide into a pit of foam blocks. 


Balance on the beam.

And balance on the beam while cheesing for the camera. 

He had so much fun and I can tell he is becoming a little more coordinated and a little stronger too. Finley always said that his favorite part of class was jumping on the trampolines. This kid loves to jump. Way to go buddy! 


3 comments:

MeganRuth said...

Fun class!!!! I'm impressed with his skills. Way to go Finley!!

Unknown said...

Hurray for gymnastics! I put my kids in gymnastics because your dad told me that was the best way to help kids learn to risk. Danny goes in for his first gymnastics class tomorrow. Fun times!

Miss Pants said...

Oh wow that looks like a lot of fun! I can't wait for Lena do that...or yoga. She's crazy flexible with no fear (unlike me).