Time is slowly flying by! Is that even a thing? But seriously, the days are long but the months are quick! It's crazy madness over here and I would not survive without the help of my mom, Grammie, Andrea, and Karen. They are giving me sanity breaks, helping me stay on top of the housework, and keeping me from falling into a serious depression!
But onto the babes! They are now 5 months old!
At 5 months old the boys are rolling around constantly, enjoy giggling and laughing, chew on toys/drool like it's their job, and are making all kinds of squealing noises.
It's all fun and games until it's time to take a nap! They currently fight going to sleep and will let the whole neighborhood know when they are upset! Pray for my sanity and my back!
More photos from the past month:
I currently allow myself one Mtn Dew a month.
Some days we all need a pick me up!
Mood when my Tar Heels are struggling...
Littlest Heels!
Trying to sleep in any way we can!
Help from friends at church! Love you Kelly!
Some days everyone wants to be held at the same time!
It's nice when they sleep in!
As we get bigger we are trying out some new toys/accessories. They boys will sit in their Bumbos for story time.
Who is this cute Muggle?
The boys have been giving me such a hard time with nursing lately that I've decided to only nurse them at/during the night and first thing in the morning. The rest of the day I pump so that we don't have screaming battles and then end up pumping anyways! As you can see, one side produces more than the other! I'm a little lopsided!
We had a crazy (last?) bit of snow last week.
It was pretty but didn't stick.
Warmer temps and bigger babies means it was time to test out the jogging stroller. I'm mostly using it for walks but when it is even warmer in the mornings we might try out some runs!
Can't believe time is flying by so fast!
























No comments:
Post a Comment