Thursday, May 2, 2019

Double Digits!


A certain little boy turned 10! 
To celebrate such a momentous occasion Finley requested a birthday party at Spare Time. 


For this year's party Finley decided to go the gaming route and spend an hour of unlimited time in the arcade with his friends.


There were a few restrictions and limitations like they couldn't earn extra tickets to spend in the store, but it was still well worth it to the birthday boy!









Even though having parties at places like this is a little expensive, it sure does make our lives easier!



Because clearly we have had our hands full!




Finley requested a few experienced gamers to come show him how to maximize points and ticket earnings for future reference! LOL! Thanks Andrew and Andrea!


We had the party on Good Friday since the kids were out of school. Mimi and Pop Pop and Grammie and Abuelo were all able to be there!


After game time the kids had pizza and lemon cupcakes!


Happy Birthday Finley!





Then it was time to spend the allotted tickets that each guest received. Finley picked out a stuffed snake and UNC basketball.


The following day was Finley's actual birthday. We spent the morning at a friends for an Easter egg hunt. Then later in the day Finley got to open his gifts. We got him a fun nonfiction book and also the Lego Harry Potter Great Hall set. For some reason I didn't get a picture of that! Ugh! Will post pictures of the completed project later!


Finley could choose any place to dine out for his birthday. Guess what he choose? Taco Bell. 


This picture accurately depicts how David (and Finley) felt about that.


At least he's a cheap date!


Birthday dessert was at Sweet Frogs!


I can't believe I have a ten year old! (And two 5 month olds)!
I love this sweet boy with all my heart and miss that we don't get to spend as much time together. 
It kills me that I can't devote all my attention to him anymore but he seems to be taking it well. He is such a good big brother and never complains when I ask for and need his help. Let's hope that continues. Happy Birthday Finley! We love you to the moon and back!


No comments: