It always feels like such a crazy time when Easter falls near Finley's birthday.
I am pretty sure he does not believe in the Easter bunny anymore, but he won't admit it so that he can still participate in Easter Egg hunts. The weekend before Easter we were able to attend our church's Easter Egg hunt and breakfast.
It was nice to get out with the twins and visit with friends from church.
Most of the time when we are out and about with the twins I feel like I'm in survival mode and not able to visit with anyone. This was a much more relaxed trip out so we were able to catch up with several friends!
The boys trading their candy haul.
On the Saturday before Easter, Finley's birthday, we went to the Nelson's for brunch and an Egg hunt.
It was a little cold and windy unfortunately.
But the kids still had fun!
Easter Sunday we had an egg hunt at home.
And then headed to Chapel Hill to spend the day with friends and family.
First up we stopped by my friend from high school Sarah's house.
She and her husband Elliot have twin girls that are 2 years old.
This was their first time meeting.
The visit was crazy with four little ones to keep happy but I'm so glad we got to visit.
I hope the twins can be friends as they get older!
After Sarah's we headed over to my parents house.
While there we got to visit with even more friends from high school. Jamie, Josh, and Jamie's mom came over.
Rizzo was also in town from Colorado. Our visits never seem long enough!
After our visit we had a very yummy dinner with my parents and Uncle Pete and Aunt Dolly. It was a fun and busy day in Chapel Hill! So grateful to be able to celebrate our Saviors resurrection with friends and family!


















No comments:
Post a Comment