Before the Corona pandemic and quarantine I was lucky enough to get out and do a lot of fun things with Finley! I am so glad we scheduled all theses events early and got to do them before everything came to a screeching halt.
First up: Swarm Game!
We usually try to go to one swarm game a season.
This year a former Tar Heel Joel Berry is on the team.
After the game, kids were allowed to come onto the court and do a post game free throw shot.
Finley's shot was like a pros!
Escape Room:
As part of our Christmas present from Grammie & Abuleo, we were able to go and enjoy an escape room with 8 of our friends! We invited the Hoffmans and Carrie.
Leading up to the event Finley and David loved playing old arcade games. It was hard to pull David away!
Once the experience started everyone went right to work!
The kids really did a great job!
I am rarely any help! LOL. I had one contribution the whole game. That was good enough for me!
As a group we only ended up needing one clue along the way.
And finished with lots of time to spare!
After the escape room we headed over to Maxie B's for some delicious cake to celebrate Carrie's birthday!
So glad we were all able to get together and have a fun night out!
ACC Tournament:
My dad was able to use his UNC connections to hook us up with tickets to the men's ACC basketball tournament.
We opted for the first round because well, our team sucks this year.
The seating was general admission and we were able to get super close!
The team played great and we had a fun team cheering for the Tar Heels!
I am so glad we got to go to this game. The next round was a disaster and we lost. Then the whole tournament ended up being shut down because of the Corona Virus.
Things are so different and strange now. I am really struggling on a day to day basis. I am so grateful that I got to get out and have so many fun things to do with Finley before the world starting shutting down. Praying this will be over soon! My sanity depends on it!























1 comment:
So fun! Finley did awesome sinking his free throw at the Swarm game! Nice.
Post a Comment