Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Potty Training Take 2

 


The first time I tried to potty train the boys was back at the beginning of the summer. It did not go well at all. They were just not ready.


I decided we would take another stab at it over Christmas break while the boys were off of preschool for two weeks.


This time around the boys did so much better! It is very hard training two boys at once, but from the very beginning Jackson was having hardly any accidents and Hunter only one or two a day.


We decided to press forward and not look back!


We stayed home as much as possible the first week and did the pantless method.


When it was time to put underwear back on we had a slight regression, but eventually they got the hang of it!


The boys are still doing really well! I think we have had as many as three days in a row without an accident.



And sometimes the accidents happen when they fall asleep in the car which I know can be hard.


But overall I'd say we are doing well!


The boys have even had two successful days at preschool without any accidents. Hoping for more accident free days in our future! They are such big boys now!
Way to go Hunter and Jackson!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Woo hoo! That's awesome! Way to go, boys!