Monday, January 9, 2023

UNC Tournament Run!


My dad's team had another great season!



We made it to the finals of the ACC tournament and the finals of the NCAA tournament!


We lost both unfortunately. And the NCAA final was such a heartbreaker.


But we still did much better than I thought we would! And I had some amazing friends along for our NCAA run!


I guess the silver lining is that my dad won't retired yet?!? lol


These girls fought so hard!

 

Meeting Rameses! 



This is my life lol.


Power couple!



Stalking basketball players...















GOATS!



We converted some new fans this season!



My new die-hard crew!


Kathi & Dr. Bob joined us for the finals! They are the parents of my longest friend from Chapel Hill! Dr. Bob also used to help out with the team way back in the day.






Even though we ended the season disappointed, we have some amazing players returning and some great new recruits too! Excited for next year already! 

No comments: