Monday, January 14, 2019

Fall 2018 JYL Champions!

So....I'm like a million posts behind after having the twins! I'm not making any promises, in fact I wanted to give up the blog, but David won't let me because he says it's not fair to the twins. Some posts might just be pictures at this point! Ha!


On the eve of our induction Finley's soccer team, coached by David, played in the Championship game for the Fall U10 JYL soccer league.



Our team had been undefeated all season and we were really hoping to finally capture that illusive trophy. 


David read them the riot act and told them all about previous seasons when we should have won but didn't because the team was cocky and not ready to fight for it. 


Luckily the message was received loud and clear! The boys pulled out the victory with a 8 or 9 to 0 victory! I asked David why he ran up the score and he said because he wasn't taking any chances and the other team's coaches were jerks. We really love our group of boys who have been playing together for many years now! Here's hoping they don't decide to split us up for the Spring season. Go Green Hornets!


1 comment:

Andrea said...

What a great ending to a fantastic season! Yippee! (I'm hoping I get back to my blog, but haven't done it yet.... And I don't even have newborns as an excuse.)