Friday, January 25, 2019

First Snow






In early December we had a huge snow storm! We usually don't get snow like this until January.


Finley was out of school for a whole week!




The hard part about babies is they can't be out in the cold for very long.



We bundled them up and took them outside for less than five minutes.



I think it took longer to get them ready than we spent outside!




It was really nice to be trapped at home together and have David's extra help for a few days!



We normally go sledding up at the big hill behind the playground, but with the twins we decided to just sled at home. Finley and David carved out a path beside the house.





This way the twins and I could watch from inside and David and I could swap in and out easily. The twins first snow was a big one! We will have to wait and see if we get any more this winter!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

That sledding path looks perfect! How fun!