My brother and sister had a week off of shows around Thanksgiving. When they first arrived, they came to stay with us for several days and help out with the babies.
I was really struggling both emotionally and physically so having them here to help was a huge blessing!
We also had my parents over for a visit/dinner one night.
Pop Pop was coaxed into some Nerf battle with Finley and was using my flowers as his shield!
Having Mash and Deez here was just the medicine I needed!
Once Finley got out of school we headed to CH for several days for Thanksgiving. My high school friend Jamie and her husband Josh came over to meet the twins.
We pretty much just hung out and laid low at my parents house the whole time we were in town.
The only time we ventured out was for Thanksgiving dinner with my dad's team at my Uncle's restaurant 411 West.
Carly came down for Thanksgiving too! So fun to have her around.
It was really nice to go to CH for a change of scenery and to be surrounded by my family (who were loads of help!).
The meal was of course delicious!
Hunter, our Pop Eye or One Eyed Willy baby.
It was also nice for Finley to get so much attention from his Aunt, Uncle, and Grandparents.
I love my family and love spending time with them. They were seriously the best medicine one could ask for. While we were there, I started turning a corner and stopped being so sick and depressed all the time. PPD is seriously no joke!
Another good friend from high school Rizzo and her mama came by for a visit too.
Even though it was pretty cold outside, our annual tradition of playing a family game of soccer occurred. I had to watch this year, but I'll be back out there soon enough! I have so much to be grateful for this season! Healthy babies and the love and support (not to mention loads of help!) of family and friends are at the top of my list this year! Happy Thanksgiving!

















No comments:
Post a Comment